A few ideas to help you plant the seeds of compassion in your life everyday!
CONTACT US with your ideas to add to our list!
• Say hello to someone you don't know.
• Pick up trash in your neighborhood or a park for 30 minutes.
• Buy a beverage for the customer behind you.
• Meet a neighbor you don't know.
• Smile at someone you wouldn't normally smile at.
• Pick one person who is in your life daily and
thank them for being there.
• Turn off your cell phone during dinner, a film, a play, a
conversation. Be a compassionate listener and audience
• Take a minute and just breathe deeply.
• Volunteer your time at a charity you feel good about.
• Take a sick friend some soup.
• Make a micro-loan to someone in a developing country.
• Take something needed to your local animal shelter.
• Foster a dog or cat to help socialize it to find a furever home.
• Join your local neighborhood association and attend a meeting.
• Volunteer to help a family have a home.
• Take needed items to a homeless shelter.
Open Door Mission/Lydia House